Join Paul J. Smith for an in-depth discussion in this video Customizing the LayOut toolbars on Mac, part of SketchUp for Architecture: LayOut.
- [Instructor] Chapter 02_03, we're going to … customize layout with toolbars, … as far as the Mac is concerned. … Not huge amount to do on the Mac. … Just a few little bits and pieces … that we can use. … So if you go to the toolbar across the top … and right click, or if you've got a Magic Mouse … type thing, then Control click and choose Customize Toolbar. … That then launches these icons where … you can drag these onto the toolbar. … So the ones wobble across the top. … So we're just dragging up, Send to Back. … and Bring to Front, Bring Forward and Send Backwards, … those are useful icons to have. … And we'll also put on the Colors and the Fonts. … Because they do not appear on the stack. … Okay, so they're useful to have up there as well. … Feel free to add anything else. … So the alignment tools, the snap tools. … There's all sorts of other things you … can put on there if you fancy. … That's entirely up to you. … I'll hit Escape to get rid of that. … And then, those are set on to the toolbar. …
AuthorPaul J. Smith
- Customizing LayOut preferences
- Working with the drawing tools in LayOut
- Adding text and labels
- Creating linear and angular dimensions
- Creating templates
- Linking SketchUp with LayOut
- Building a scrapbook
- Exporting options
Skill Level Intermediate
SketchUp 2018 Essential Trainingwith George Maestri3h 58m Beginner
1. Introduction to SketchUp for Architecture
2. Setting Up LayOut
3. Drawing and Annotation
4. Creating and Saving Templates
5. Linking SketchUp to LayOut
6. The LayOut Scrapbooks
7. Finishing Off the Pages
Next steps2m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.