Headers and footers are one way to give you more information about the document. In this video, learn how to insert built-in headers and footers and how to customize them.
- [Jennifer] If you have information … that you would like to show … on each printed page of a worksheet, … then you'll want to use headers and footers. … After watching this video, … you'll know how to use the built-in options … available to you for headers and footers … and you'll know how to create a custom header or footer … for your worksheet. … Let's jump right into our Headers_Footers document … and take a look at our Q1 2019 internet orders. … We're going to use a header to give more information … to our users about this document. … Let's go to Insert, … all the way over to the right on the ribbon, … we'll click on Text and Header and Footer. … We're now in a different view of our workbook … and we're able to see the header margins at the top. … They're divided into three regions, … a left, a center, and a right. … And if I scroll down to the bottom, … you'll notice that I also have … that same setup in my footer area, … a left, a center, and a right footer. … Now, when we're working in our header and footer view, …
- Importing data
- Formatting worksheets and workbooks
- Exporting workbooks
- Pasting data
- Modifying columns, rows, and cells
- Formatting cells
- Conditional formatting
- Creating tables
- Filtering and sorting table data
- Using references
- Performing calculations with functions
- Formatting text with functions
- Creating charts
- Taking the practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
Who should take this course?1m 15s
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
2. Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
3. Manage Data Cells and Ranges
4. Manage Tables and Table Data
5. Perform Operations Using Formulas and Functions
6. Manage Charts
7. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.