- Explain three reasons why short lengths of video within a training course are better.
- Recall the purpose for shutting off notifications during recording.
- Recognize the steps to take to get rid of computer audio.
- Define “trimming.”
- Identify the purpose of timelapsing.
- Name the most versatile video format.
Skill Level Beginner
- [Oliver] As technology continues to evolve at lightning speeds, it places a lot of pressure on organizations to continuously train on the different systems that they utilize. The problem is that training is often time consuming, difficult to implement and expensive. Well, I wanna help with this. Providing video based system training is an effective way to create on demand training for your organization, and a great way to keep employees or students up to date and educated on constantly evolving systems. I'm Oliver Schinkten, staff author for LinkedIn Learning, and I'm passionate about video based training.
In this course I wanna show you the processes involved in creating effective and efficient training videos. From planning and scripting, designing and recording, to exporting, uploading and implementing. I wanna help you become more confident in doing this. Please join me in this video series as we take a look at video based system training and the best practices involved in creating it.