- Planning your production
- Finding affordable lighting and audio equipment
- Shooting video at the right size and frame rate
- Preparing an iPhone for recording
- Shooting slow-motion and time-lapse video
- Editing video on your iPhone or computer
- Using third-party apps
Skill Level Beginner
- [Narrator] Over the last few years video production has increased ten-fold. Camera technology has become smaller, more affordable, and great production value can be achieved with minimal cruise and less budget. DSLR, mirrorless cameras, and phones have changed the way we shoot. In fact, our phones allow us to capture angles and perspectives not even possible just years prior. In this course, we'll look at the basics of iPhone filming. With my extensive experience in video production and certifications in video editing applications, I'm gonna show you the basics of how to shoot with your iPhone.
You'll learn some of the fundamentals of video production along with the technical know-how to operate your phone with ease. We'll use the iPhone in some of the most common filming situations, such as shooting a talking head and capturing support material. Not to mention gathering shots from a variety of creative perspectives. We'll also learn how to work with your shots in post-production, and helpful tips to organize your shots on and off set. I'm Nick Harauz, and excited for you to follow us as we learn how to create and capture stories solely with our iPhone.