Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Conduct keyword research, part of Marketing Tools: SEO.
- [Narrator] Let's take a look at how to do some…key word research using SEMRush.…I'm here on the Dashboard and again,…I've already logged in as a paid user.…What we'll do is enter a key word into…the top navigation bar, where we want to get…some additional data.…Earlier, we were looking at carpet stains.…So let's look at carpet stain removal.…I'll choose Search and what's going to happen…is SEMRush is now going to give us…a profile of this keyword.…You can see at the top, the organic search volume…verses the paid search information.…
We can see what people are paying per click…for this keyword and we can even see…a distribution for which countries…are paying what for this ad.…Down below, we can get a sense of our phrase match keywords…along with our related keywords here on the right.…This is a great way to help you identify…the best keywords to target,…either in articles that you're writing, on your site,…or in any campaigns that you're running.…You can select into either of these categories…to get more information on those specifically.…
- Setting SEO goals
- Configuring Google Search Console
- Evaluating the Google index
- Using PageSpeed Insights
- Interpreting results and leveraging reports
- Using the Screaming Frog SEO Spider
- Generating a site map
- Getting started with Keyword Planner
- Multiplying keyword lists
- Structuring data
- Using SEMrush
- Conducting keyword research
Skill Level Intermediate
1. A Look at Goals
2. Google Search Console
3. Google PageSpeed Insights
4. Screaming Frog SEO Spider
5. Google Keyword Planner
Multiply keyword lists2m 37s
6. Google Structured Data
8. Moz Open Site Explorer
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.