Self-test your comprehension by completing a series of hands-on objectives for the challenge in this video. Practice creating charts and chart sheets, modifying charts, formatting charts, and adding alternative text to charts for accessibility.
(techno music) … - [Instructor] Welcome to the chapter six challenge. … For this challenge, you'll be using … the 06_05 challenge exercise file … and I believe you should be able to complete all … of the tasks in five minutes or less. … Now, as always, if you find you're unable to complete … the task within that timeframe, … go back and watch the videos for chapter six … and try the challenge once more. … …
- Importing data
- Formatting worksheets and workbooks
- Exporting workbooks
- Pasting data
- Modifying columns, rows, and cells
- Formatting cells
- Conditional formatting
- Creating tables
- Filtering and sorting table data
- Using references
- Performing calculations with functions
- Formatting text with functions
- Creating charts
- Taking the practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
Who should take this course?1m 15s
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
2. Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
3. Manage Data Cells and Ranges
4. Manage Tables and Table Data
5. Perform Operations Using Formulas and Functions
6. Manage Charts
7. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.