- Importing data
- Formatting worksheets and workbooks
- Exporting workbooks
- Pasting data
- Modifying columns, rows, and cells
- Formatting cells
- Conditional formatting
- Creating tables
- Filtering and sorting table data
- Using references
- Performing calculations with functions
- Formatting text with functions
- Creating charts
- Taking the practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Jen] Hi my name is Jen McBee, and I'm here to help you prepare for the Microsoft Excel Associate Exam for Office 365 and Office 2019. We'll start with an overview of the different MOS certifications and how to prepare for the exam. Next, we'll cover all of the exam objective domains which include managing worksheets and workbooks, managing data cells and ranges, managing tables and table data, performing operations by using formulas and functions, and managing charts. I will give you opportunities for hands-on practice throughout the course. And we'll finish with a full length practice exam to test your skills and your speed. When you can finish the practice exam in under 40 minutes, you are ready to start your final preparations for the Excel Associate Exam. Thanks for joining me.
Who should take this course?1m 15s
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
2. Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
3. Manage Data Cells and Ranges
4. Manage Tables and Table Data
5. Perform Operations Using Formulas and Functions
6. Manage Charts
7. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.