Get up and running with Framer X. Learn about all the essential features in this powerful UX prototyping and front-end development software.
- [Emmanuel] Have you recently heard about Framer X, and have been wanting to learn how it works? Are you looking to understand Framer X design and prototype tools, as well as the basics of Framer components, and how to create them? If you've answered yes to any of these questions, you've come to the right place. In this course, we'll explore not only how to get started with Framer X, but we'll also cover the basics of components, and how to work with them. Hi, I'm Manny Henri, and I've been using and teaching Framer products since they were released, and it's my pleasure to introduce you to Framer X. We'll start with an overview of Framer X and how to set it up, along with VS code. Then, we'll start designing and building a prototype while exploring Framer's main building blocks. Next, we'll go through some of the interaction tools so that we can make our design interactive. Also, we'll explore Framer's components. First, taking a look at simple components, and then going deeper into how to build complex components, leveraging React. And finally, we'll explore more advanced tools in Framer, such as overrides, and publishing your components. So, if you're ready to learn about Framer X, fire up the software, and let's get started.
- What is Framer X?
- Navigating the user interface
- Designing with Framer X
- Working with the layout and drawing tools
- Building interactions
- Creating simple and complex components
- Implementing overrides
- Exporting your prototype
Skill Level Intermediate
Prototyping AR User Experiences with Framerwith Emmanuel Henri51m 50s Intermediate
1. Framer X Overview
2. Design with Framer X
3. Build Interactions with Framer X
4. Create Simple Components
5. Create Complex Components
6. Advanced Features in Framer X
Next steps1m 21s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.