This video introduces the brand Wheels4Water, a cycling charity whose mission it is to raise money for safe water access in Africa. Learn how to set up your partnership with this nonprofit, and explore doing market research before making social media content.
- Now that we know a bit about how Adobe Spark video … can be used to create different types of simple videos, … let's get a bit more specific … and talk about the brand … that we're going to create videos for. … We'll be working with a non-profit called Wheels4Water … who's mission it is to raise money to help people in Africa … get access to safe water, sanitation … and hygiene education. … The wheels part of the name, … comes from the organization raising money and awareness … through various cycling excursions. … It's really important to know … as much about the brand as possible. … So let's do some initial research … before we talk to the Wheels4Water team … so that we can begin to understand … the foundations of the brand. … Because it's these core brand components … that truly define character, intention and success. … So essentially when you're talking about branding, … you're talking about what differentiates you from the rest, … your specialness. … That thing that makes your audience understand …
- Why use Adobe Spark Video for social media?
- Determining your brand's visual identity
- Starting a video project
- Writing and storyboarding a project
- Adding media
- Making timing and text adjustments
- Making a video for a niche audience