You should have an understanding of Azure administration and development before viewing this course.
- Creating a site recovery policy
- Designing for failover and failback
- Designing for data center and fault domain redundancy
- Network redundancy for high availability
- Designing a data archiving strategy
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Sharon] Are you familiar with Azure and would like to know more about how to design a business continuity and disaster recovery strategy? Or maybe you're planning on taking the Microsoft Azure architect technologies exam, AZ-301. Then my LinkedIn learning course on designing a business continuity strategy is a great place to start. In this short, high-level course you will learn how to design an Azure Site recovery solution, ensure resources are always available by implementing high availability, and create a data archiving strategy to protect your data. I'm Sharon Bennett, I'm Microsoft certified, Azure Solutions Architect and I'll be leading you on this course, so go grab your favorite beverage and join me as we dive into this component of your Azure Solution.