Show how Airbnb has built a strong relationship strategy and how that has yielded a loyalty that's hard to compete with
- While many organizations have a desire, or even a mandate,…to improve their customer experience, many of them lack…the ability to turn their good intention into action.…Using a relationship framework…to evaluate customer experience helps organizations…to measure success and identify…opportunities for improvement.…Let's look at a hypothetical customer experience I created…for Airbnb and their target customer:…the Experience Explorer.…We'll measure the strength of their customer relationships…using the three tenets from our relationship framework:…breadth, depth, and consistency.…
And to do this, we first need to map out…the major components of the Airbnb customer experience.…At the top of the screen, we have…the Experience Explorer archetype,…and the stages and activities they go through…across their end-to-end travel journey.…From the Dreaming stage, where they might be looking…to get inspired for a weekend getaway,…all the way through the Sharing stage,…where they might recap the details of their trip…for future guests.…
In this course, frog's director of strategy, Geoffrey Schwartz, introduces you to customer experience and why it's important in today's hypercompetitive world. Geoffrey breaks down the different components that make up a customer experience, like archetypes, activities, interactions, and experience principles. Throughout the course, he uses real-world examples to demonstrate how those components come together to form a company's relationship with their customers.
At the end of the course, you'll have the foundational tools needed to take a holistic view of an organization's customer experience and identify opportunities that can deepen relationships and drive loyalty.
- What is customer experience (CX)?
- Why is customer experience important?
- The business value of customer experience
- The core components of customer experience
- Building empathy for customers
- Engaging customers on an emotional level
- Tools for organizational alignment
- Designing meaningful products and services
- Identifying opportunities for innovation and customer loyalty
- How to build strong customer relationships