- Recall how agreeing on a common language improves communication between global team members.
- Recognize the importance of a technical language skill level that includes relevant business vocabulary and terms.
- Explore how to correlate successful interactions with trust and respect.
- Identify obstacles to clear global communication including time zones, culture, and physical distance.
- Recall how to implement role clarity so that every team member understands their responsibilities.
- Review how the development of strong unambiguous commitments helps drive accountability.
- Explore how a one-team culture aligns everyone on the global team.
- Recognize the signs of a continuous improvement mindset in your global team.
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- The success of your global project is more likely to increase if you use methods that have been proven to work for many teams. To help you succeed on your global projects, I'll illustrate how to use agreements about language and roles and expectations. I'll also explain how to adopt a one-team one-culture to help drive successful interactions between team members. Whether you're a project manager or supporting team member on a global project, watch this course. You'll find valuable tips that will help you and your colleagues succeed on your international project.
So join me, Sam Yankelevitch, in my course, Agreements for Success in Global Projects.