- Why use Adobe Spark Video for social media?
- Determining your brand's visual identity
- Starting a video project
- Writing and storyboarding a project
- Adding media
- Making timing and text adjustments
- Making a video for a niche audience
Skill Level Beginner
- Do you need to create basic videos for social media, but don't quite know where to start? Perhaps you think you lack the basic skills to put together a compelling video piece, or aren't sure what types of videos to target on different social media platforms. Video should be a targeted part of your social media strategy. And even if you don't have any video experience, you have so many possibilities. In this course, we'll get you comfortable with defining your brand, crafting your strategy, and planning great video content. We'll use Adobe Spark Video to create different types of simple videos and look at how to target them on various social media platforms. Adobe Spark Video isn't a traditional video editing software. Think of it more like an elegant video presentation tool where you combine video images, text, graphics, icons, narration, music, and other engaging video elements. And to make our videos in this course, we'll be teaming with the cycling non-profit, Wheels for Water, whose mission it is to raise money for charity by riding bikes in difficult excursions, ultimately supplying clean water and sanitation to villages in Africa. There's lots of great source material at our disposal, and we'll use that to deliver multiple videos with different messages and themes for different social media audiences. I'm Ashley Kennedy, and I'm excited for you to join me in this LinkedIn Learning course where we will use Adobe Spark Video to create exciting video content for social media.