Join Paul J. Smith for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding the remaining SketchUp views, part of SketchUp for Architecture: LayOut.
- Chapter 509 we're going to add … the remaining sketch up views to the sheet … and to the section and perspective. … I just want you to appreciate how quick this process can be. … If we were using a 2D drawing package … and someone said to us to draw four elevations, … two sections and our perspective, … we would probably set aside quite a bit of time to do that. … Because we've got that three join, … we can leverage all our information really quite quickly. … Now this is already in, I've created the view-port … which is to the extent of the opening. … And instead of just copying it down to the other views … and swapping them over in the sketch up model window, … we'll bring it in from scratch … so we can reacquaint ourselves with the process. … So file and insert. … And then if you go to the sketch up for architecture … and the linked sketch up folder, … click on complete house and then click Open. … And we'll get a view, I don't know what it's going to be … in this case, … We have got a floor plan vector …
AuthorPaul J. Smith
- Customizing LayOut preferences
- Working with the drawing tools in LayOut
- Adding text and labels
- Creating linear and angular dimensions
- Creating templates
- Linking SketchUp with LayOut
- Building a scrapbook
- Exporting options
Skill Level Intermediate
SketchUp 2018 Essential Trainingwith George Maestri3h 58m Beginner
1. Introduction to SketchUp for Architecture
2. Setting Up LayOut
3. Drawing and Annotation
4. Creating and Saving Templates
5. Linking SketchUp to LayOut
6. The LayOut Scrapbooks
7. Finishing Off the Pages
Next steps2m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.