This video explores how to add external music to the Adobe Spark project. Learn about the built-in music options but ultimately decide to find and use music from the Pond 5 royalty-free library. Bring it into the project and discover the importance of music cues.
- [Instructor] If you can believe it, … about 85% of videos on Facebook are watched without sound. … Isn't that a staggering statistic? … But it's true that as people are scrolling through … their News Feed, … they typically scroll through without audio. … That said, for those that do click on your video, … the audio should be meaningful and impactful … because it's those people that click through … that are actually choosing to engage further … with your video and they have the highest chance … of actually watching the entire thing … and responding to your call to action. … There are potentially many parts of your video soundtrack … but the one we're going to talk about here is music. … Spark has several dozen built-in songs … that come with the program that you can use as … your musical backdrop. … Previewing these is easy, … just click right here on the play button. … (cheerful country music) … (upbeat instrumental music) … (playful music) … (playful banjo music) … Okay, but you know what, I can assure you …
- Why use Adobe Spark Video for social media?
- Determining your brand's visual identity
- Starting a video project
- Writing and storyboarding a project
- Adding media
- Making timing and text adjustments
- Making a video for a niche audience