In this video, add the text from your script into the project. Explore various ways you can and can't manipulate text and layout within the Adobe Spark environment.
- [Instructor] Now that I've started my project, … I'm ready to start adding content to make my video. … So to get started, … let's just reference the two-column script … that I created in a previous movie. … So this tells me the text elements to add to my video, … as well as a general idea of the visuals that I want, okay. … As I go through, I have my problem section, my solution, … mission, and my call to action. … Now, none of this says anything … about the timing or the pacing or the other various nuances … that I'm going to need to make this video good. … And that's okay. … Let's just get one part of our content in place, … and then we can keep layering our efforts as we go. … And again, regarding this two-column script, … don't feel like you have to plan things out this much. … This was mostly a method so that I could show you … how I wanted to tackle this project. … But at the very least, … I do recommend hashing out a basic script … and becoming very familiar with your assets. …
- Why use Adobe Spark Video for social media?
- Determining your brand's visual identity
- Starting a video project
- Writing and storyboarding a project
- Adding media
- Making timing and text adjustments
- Making a video for a niche audience