Inserting chart elements in your charts will give the user more information, such as a title which will indicate what information is included. In this video, learn how to insert axis titles, chart titles, legends, and many other chart elements into your charts.
- [Instructor] Let's take a look at some … of the different chart elements we can add to our charts. … First, we'll take a look at axis titles … and learn how to insert them and modify them. … We'll learn how to insert and modify a chart title, … take a look at data labels, how to insert a data table, … show the grid lines, and I'll show you how you can choose … where the legend is displayed. … Let's jump right into our Elements workbook … and we'll take a look at a chart that I have created … that displays the 2017-2019 comparison. … If you look at my data, I'm only showing … the wedding cakes as the product. … I already have a chart title showing here, … but if I didn't, let me show you where I could go … and add that to my chart. … Under Chart Tools and Design, … here are the chart elements that we can add. … When I go to Axis Titles, I can display either … a title at the horizontal axis or the vertical axis. … And this is where I can select my chart title … so that it's included. …
- Importing data
- Formatting worksheets and workbooks
- Exporting workbooks
- Pasting data
- Modifying columns, rows, and cells
- Formatting cells
- Conditional formatting
- Creating tables
- Filtering and sorting table data
- Using references
- Performing calculations with functions
- Formatting text with functions
- Creating charts
- Taking the practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
Who should take this course?1m 15s
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
2. Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
3. Manage Data Cells and Ranges
4. Manage Tables and Table Data
5. Perform Operations Using Formulas and Functions
6. Manage Charts
7. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.