How do you know you need an experience OS? What are the questions that an experience operating system can help answer? What kind of organizations need/have an experience operating system? This video provides an overview of Airbnb as a case study that is used throughout the course.
- Designing a great customer experience…requires an organization to have perspective,…and to understand all the steps a customer goes through…across their end to end journey.…Just like a relationship, a good friend understands…what you've been through and where you're going.…They understand your life holistically.…So should an organization.…That means often looking at an experience…that extends beyond their individual reach.…For example, a potential home buyer goes through…a series of activities before they show up at the bank…to discuss a loan.…
So a company like Chase or TD Bank would want…to include budgeting and home searching…into their activity set…when mapping out the home buying customer experience.…And a guest who goes to a theme park…makes a bunch of decisions before they even…get to the gate of the park.…So Disney or Universal Studios would want to include…travel logistics in their activities…when mapping out the amusement park customer experience.…But this is where many organizations fall short.…They struggle to get out of their own point of view,…
In this course, frog's director of strategy, Geoffrey Schwartz, introduces you to customer experience and why it's important in today's hypercompetitive world. Geoffrey breaks down the different components that make up a customer experience, like archetypes, activities, interactions, and experience principles. Throughout the course, he uses real-world examples to demonstrate how those components come together to form a company's relationship with their customers.
At the end of the course, you'll have the foundational tools needed to take a holistic view of an organization's customer experience and identify opportunities that can deepen relationships and drive loyalty.
- What is customer experience (CX)?
- Why is customer experience important?
- The business value of customer experience
- The core components of customer experience
- Building empathy for customers
- Engaging customers on an emotional level
- Tools for organizational alignment
- Designing meaningful products and services
- Identifying opportunities for innovation and customer loyalty
- How to build strong customer relationships