Learn about who this course is for and how the course information is structured.
- To make sure you get the most out of each video, I'll reference real world examples from some of today's best-known companies to bring theory to life. I'll also walk through a detailed case study that breaks down how industry leader Airbnb thrives through a focus on customer experience. And, while the case study is hypothetical, it paints a realistic picture of how customer experience enables success. To make this course more collaborative, we've also integrated LinkedIn groups. These discussions can be accessed through your web browser at linkedin.com/groups or via the LinkedIn Groups app.
I'll also be including worksheets, links and suggested readings in the Exercise files. Lastly, I'd love your feedback on the course as we go along, so, please, do share your thoughts.
In this course, frog's director of strategy, Geoffrey Schwartz, introduces you to customer experience and why it's important in today's hypercompetitive world. Geoffrey breaks down the different components that make up a customer experience, like archetypes, activities, interactions, and experience principles. Throughout the course, he uses real-world examples to demonstrate how those components come together to form a company's relationship with their customers.
At the end of the course, you'll have the foundational tools needed to take a holistic view of an organization's customer experience and identify opportunities that can deepen relationships and drive loyalty.
- What is customer experience (CX)?
- Why is customer experience important?
- The business value of customer experience
- The core components of customer experience
- Building empathy for customers
- Engaging customers on an emotional level
- Tools for organizational alignment
- Designing meaningful products and services
- Identifying opportunities for innovation and customer loyalty
- How to build strong customer relationships