In this video, learn how to use the challenges and solutions found throughout this course as you prepare for the MOS exam.
- [Narrator] This course includes challenge exercises, which are included in each chapter's folder. Challenges are hands-on practice activities, where you can sharpen your skills. During the challenge, I'll lay out some objectives, such as you see here, and you should complete these on your own. I'll always encourage you to complete each challenge within the allotted amount of time. Each challenge is followed by a solution video, and I have placed my completed challenge file, entitled "Solution Complete", in each chapter's folder.
- Importing data
- Formatting worksheets and workbooks
- Exporting workbooks
- Pasting data
- Modifying columns, rows, and cells
- Formatting cells
- Conditional formatting
- Creating tables
- Filtering and sorting table data
- Using references
- Performing calculations with functions
- Formatting text with functions
- Creating charts
- Taking the practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
Who should take this course?1m 15s
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
2. Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
3. Manage Data Cells and Ranges
4. Manage Tables and Table Data
5. Perform Operations Using Formulas and Functions
6. Manage Charts
7. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.