Richard Harrington |
Friday, July 25, 2014
The Zoom H4n is a versatile audio recorder. Not only does it record in stereo, but it can record audio to four tracks while offering the option to add effects and EQ.
Still, it isn’t the only audio recorder on the market. In this week’s episode of Video Gear Weekly, Rich and Robbie show you some other choices available for recording audio.
This week, you’ll learn:
• How to record to a phone or tablet
• How audio recording has improved in DSLR and mirrorless cameras
• The importance of using a field mixer
• Audio recorders that offer both record and effect functions
• The benefits of using a laptop to record audio
Check out the sample video and this week’s complete episode on lynda.com.
Tags: Audio Recording, Rich Harrington, Robbie Carman, Video, Video Gear Weekly
Check out these popular Video courses.
Thanks for signing up.
We’ll send you a confirmation email shortly.
Sign up and receive emails about lynda.com and our online training library:
Keep up with news, tips, and latest courses with emails from lynda.com.
We've updated our terms and conditions (now called terms of service).Go Review and accept our updated terms of service.