Robbie Carman |
Friday, September 6, 2013
Explore DSLR Video Tips at lynda.com.
That’s where field monitors come in. Over the past few years, lightweight field monitors offering flexible connectivity, high-resolution large screens, and extensive features have become more affordable. This week, we’ll explore the benefits of using a field monitor, including
· What a field monitor is, and how it helps you in the field
· How to connect a field monitor to your camera
· Using peaking or focus in red to assist in getting sharp focus
· Using zebra patterns and color assist options to get proper exposure
· Passing the video signal thru a field monitor to other devices, like an electric viewfinder (EVF) or larger client monitor.
Field monitors can immediately improve the quality of your shots, so be sure to check out the episode to learn how you can use them in your own shooting workflow. And remember, each week’s DSLR Video Tips episode is free for seven days, so be sure to tell all your video and photography friends to watch it this week.
Tags: DSLR Video Tips, Field Monitor, Focus, Monitor, Peaking, Rich Harrington, Richard Harrington, Robbie Carman, Video
Check out these popular Video courses.
Thanks for signing up.
We’ll send you a confirmation email shortly.
Sign up and receive emails about lynda.com and our online training library:
Keep up with news, tips, and latest courses with emails from lynda.com.
We've updated our terms and conditions (now called terms of service).Go Review and accept our updated terms of service.