Cynthia Scott |
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
We’re thrilled to have released our course, HTML5 First Look with James Williamson. This much anticipated training course provides a high-level look at HTML5 in its current state.
• Understanding the history of HTML5
• Using new tags
• Understanding HTML5 semantics
• Coding ID and class attributes in HTML5
• Structuring documents
• Building forms
• Exploring HTML5 native APIs
• Encoding and adding HTML5 video
• Exploring associated technologies such as CSS3
Happy learning! While you’re exploring HTML5 First Look, keep track of what you’d like to learn next. We’re working on developing future HTML5 courses and we’d like your input.
Tags: HTML5, James Williamson
Check out these popular Web courses.
Thanks for signing up.
We’ll send you a confirmation email shortly.
Sign up and receive emails about lynda.com and our online training library:
Keep up with news, tips, and latest courses with emails from lynda.com.
We've updated our terms and conditions (now called terms of service).Go Review and accept our updated terms of service.