Learn how to use a computer. Find out how to use Windows, connect to the Internet, send email, and open and print files and photos.
- Microsoft (57)
- Apple (5)
- A+ (2)
- CompTIA (2)
- Mac OS X (2)
- iPad (1)
- iPhone (1)
- Macintosh (1)
- Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit (1)
- Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (1)
- Office (1)
- Office 365 (1)
- OneDrive (1)
- System Center Configuration Manager (1)
- Visual Studio Express (1)
- Windows Deployment Services (1)
- Windows Phone (1)
Explore the core new features and improvements in Microsoft's newest operating system, Windows 10.
Walks through the skills necessary to use Windows computers comfortably, while improving learning, productivity, and performance.
“Your presenters are superb. They work well with the camera, they are eloquent, speak well, and establish a collegial rapport with the learner.” —Brian C.
more from our members »