- Making 3D models of products
- Brainstorming and reviewing design options
- Modeling the product and adding details
- Preparing for rendering
- Using mesh options
- Reducing polygon count
- Using KeyShot for rendering
- Adjusting objects and scenes
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Ryan] Hi, I'm Ryan Kittleson, and I'm excited to bring you ZBrush and KeyShot for Product Design and Rendering. In these videos, we're going to start by designing a utility knife by sketching ideas in 3D with ZBrush. Then I'll get into the precise modeling of the knife and show how to make complex shapes, beveled edges, fine details, and more. I'll use a variety of techniques and talk about the modeling process in general so that you can learn how to make all kinds of things, not just this one product.
Finally, I'll show you how I use KeyShot to make a slick photorealistic render. Products like this are some of my favorite things to make in ZBrush because they combine everything from ergonomic shapes to precise controlled forms. By the end of this course, we'll have modeled and rendered a highly realistic product that could be presented to a client. So let's get started with ZBrush and KeyShot for Product Design and Rendering.