Join Pablo Muñoz for an in-depth discussion in this video ZRemesher and subdivisions, part of ZBrush: Product Prototyping Techniques.
- [Instructor] ZRemesher is another great process in Zbrush. … It allows you to simplify forms by automatically generating … a new or a clean topology that represents the volume. … This is a process that also helps you to clean up the mesh, … and reduces the polygon count. … Let's take the abstract mesh that we did … in a pervious video as an example, … and here we have something that we can call a 3D sketch. … But there are certain areas that don't look as good … or the surface might be a little bit inconsistent. … So go ahead and expand the geometry pallet on the right … and let's locate the ZRemesher sub-pallet … and expand that as well. … And here there are a few sliders … that let you adjust the different settings of this process. … And you can set, for example, the target polygon count … and those sort of things. … But in most cases, the default settings will work … just fine for a quick remesh. … So let's go ahead and click on the ZRemesher button, … and Zbrush will start processing this selected sub-tool. …
- Using DynaMesh and Sculptris
- Using ZRemesher
- Working with primitives
- Making a base mesh
- Polishing a base
- Planing a 3D model
- Working with live Booleans
- Adjusting materials
- Applying textures to the form
- Setting up lighting for a rendering
- Rendering a 3D prototype using KeyShot
Skill Level Intermediate
ZBrush 2018 Essential Trainingwith Ryan Kittleson5h 2m Beginner
ZBrush and SubD: Design for 3D Printing with SLAwith Jean Gorospe1h 57m Intermediate
1. Tools and Techniques: Overview
2. Minimal Design and Simple Geometry
3. Working with Organic Shapes and Multiple Objects
4. Intro to KeyShot 8
5. KeyShot Rendering
6. KeyShot Advanced Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.