- Preparing a model for FiberMesh
- Looking at FiberMesh settings
- Using the Groom brushes
- Creating a part in the hair
- Coloring the hair
- Finishing the hair style
- Creating eyebrows, eyelashes, and stubble
- Changing the thickness of hairs
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hi, I'm Ryan Kittleson, and welcome to Zbrush: Making Hair with Fibermesh. In this course, I'll take you through the steps that you need to know for making great hair in Zbrush. First, we'll look at ways of preparing your model before you even start making hair, so that everything is set up properly. Then we'll initialize the basic hair parameters for setting length, thickness, number of hairs, and so on. After that, I'll get into all the different grooming brushes and techniques for getting control over the different sections of hair. Finally, we'll go through the steps a few times for different kinds of hair, like eyebrows, eyelashes, and stubble.
A hairstyle can involve hundreds of thousands of hairs, which can make the process seem overwhelming. However, by following my workflow, it can be a much more sensible process. So let's get into it with Zbrush: Making Hair with Fibermesh.