Join Ryan Kittleson for an in-depth discussion in this video Working on the lower eyelids, part of ZBrush: Sculpting Portraits.
- Now that we have eyeballs,…it's going to be easier to create…eyelids that conform to the right shape.…eyelids can be tricky because we're so…used to looking at eyes on people's faces,…that any little flaw sticks out.…In this video, I'll show you…the most important things to look out for.…However, you might want to supplement this…with some of your own…anatomical study and research.…The first thing I want to do…is hollow out a little bit more…of a cavity around the eyeball.…Looks like part of the face…is still kind of sticking inside the eyeball.…So let's zoom in here and I want…to get my clay brush, B, C, L…and let's just hollow this out a little bit.…
Now it can be kind of tricky…because that eyeball is right there.…If that's in the way, you can go…to Transform and Transparency.…So I'm just holding down Alt…and carving out a little bit more space…for this eyeball to rest in.…Okay good.…Now the way I like to build…a lower eyelid, is to think about…how it's attached to the rest of the face.…So we're going to sculpt it out of…
- Working with a photo reference
- Blocking out the proportions
- Blocking out the ears
- Aligning the model with the photos
- Shaping the eyelids, nose, and mouth
- Making teeth
- Sculpting and styling hair
Skill Level Intermediate
Modeling a Female Android in ZBrushwith Ryan Kittleson4h 10m Intermediate
Maya: 3D Printing with Shapewayswith Ryan Kittleson1h 46m Intermediate
1. Working with a Photo Reference
2. Starting to Sculpt
3. Working on the Midrange Details
4. Making Teeth
5. Sculpting the Hair
6. Refining the Details
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.