Join Ryan Kittleson for an in-depth discussion in this video Where to go from here, part of Zbrush and Keyshot for Product Design and Rendering.
- [Ryan] I hope you had a great experience…learning more about modeling in ZBrush…and rendering in KeyShot.…If you want to dig deeper,…there are some great courses on LinkedIn Learning…that can give you more insight into these topics.…You might want to watch Learning KeyShot…with George Maestri to learn how to fine-tune…all the settings in KeyShot.…You can also pick up tons of new skills…with my course Zbrush: Tricks & Tricks.…All right, well that's the end of this course,…and I hope to see you next time.…
- Making 3D models of products
- Brainstorming and reviewing design options
- Modeling the product and adding details
- Preparing for rendering
- Using mesh options
- Reducing polygon count
- Using KeyShot for rendering
- Adjusting objects and scenes
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Making a 3D Model of the Product
2. Preparing to Render
3. Rendering in KeyShot
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.