Join Ryan Kittleson for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of ZBrush and Keyshot for Product Design and Rendering.
- [Instructor] While this is an intermediate level course, I'm going to show you every button and keystroke that I use and explain everything I'm doing to make it easier to follow along even if you're not very experienced with ZBrush. However, this isn't an introduction to the tools, so you'll probably want to be familiar with the basics of ZBrush before watching this course. If you need to get up to speed with the software, please watch my ZBrush Essential Training course on Lynda.com or LinkedIn Learning. As for the KeyShot portion of this course, it's accessible to beginners, no preparation needed.
Finally, in addition to KeyShot and ZBrush, you'll need to install the KeyShot Bridge. It's a plugin that connects ZBrush to KeyShot, and it can be found at store.pixologic.com. Just click on ZBrush plugins, select your license type, and here you can get a version that works with your operating system. Okay, now let's continue with the rest of the course.
- Making 3D models of products
- Brainstorming and reviewing design options
- Modeling the product and adding details
- Preparing for rendering
- Using mesh options
- Reducing polygon count
- Using KeyShot for rendering
- Adjusting objects and scenes