Join Ryan Kittleson for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of ZBrush and Keyshot for Product Design and Rendering.
- [Instructor] While this is an intermediate level course, I'm going to show you every button and keystroke that I use and explain everything I'm doing to make it easier to follow along even if you're not very experienced with ZBrush. However, this isn't an introduction to the tools, so you'll probably want to be familiar with the basics of ZBrush before watching this course. If you need to get up to speed with the software, please watch my ZBrush Essential Training course on Lynda.com or LinkedIn Learning. As for the KeyShot portion of this course, it's accessible to beginners, no preparation needed.
Finally, in addition to KeyShot and ZBrush, you'll need to install the KeyShot Bridge. It's a plugin that connects ZBrush to KeyShot, and it can be found at store.pixologic.com. Just click on ZBrush plugins, select your license type, and here you can get a version that works with your operating system. Okay, now let's continue with the rest of the course.
- Making 3D models of products
- Brainstorming and reviewing design options
- Modeling the product and adding details
- Preparing for rendering
- Using mesh options
- Reducing polygon count
- Using KeyShot for rendering
- Adjusting objects and scenes
Skill Level Intermediate
ZBrush 2018 Essential Trainingwith Ryan Kittleson5h 2m Beginner
1. Making a 3D Model of the Product
2. Preparing to Render
3. Rendering in KeyShot
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.