Join Ryan Kittleson for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of ZBrush: Hair with FiberMesh.
- [Ryan] This is an intermediate course, so you should already have a basic understanding of ZBrush before starting it. However, I will be mentioning every hotkey I use and calling out every button I push, so even if all you know how to do is move around the view port, you should be able to follow along. To catch up on your ZBrush skills, please have a look at my ZBrush Essential Training course on lynda.com. Alright, let's get started.
- Preparing a model for FiberMesh
- Looking at FiberMesh settings
- Using the Groom brushes
- Creating a part in the hair
- Coloring the hair
- Finishing the hair style
- Creating eyebrows, eyelashes, and stubble
- Changing the thickness of hairs