- This course has two sets of exercise files. One set is free for anybody to download, and the second set is only for premium members. First, let's look at the free exercise files. In here we have reference images of various people. The person we're going to be sculpting in this course is Spencer. If you want to find pictures of Spencer to help you sculpt, you can go into any of these folders and load them up in your favorite image viewing program.
If you're a premium subscriber, you also have access to this exercise files folder. In here you'll find a folder for each chapter, and inside here you'll find a file for each video of that chapter. To open a file, let's go to ZBrush. Once you've started up ZBrush, go to File, Open... Let's navigate to our exercise files... pick one of the files and click Open. Something else I like to do is turn off the light boxes, just taking up space right here, so we'll click LightBox.
If you don't have access to the premium exercise files, you can follow along from scratch or with your own models. Ok, now we're ready to get started working.
- Working with a photo reference
- Blocking out the proportions
- Blocking out the ears
- Aligning the model with the photos
- Shaping the eyelids, nose, and mouth
- Making teeth
- Sculpting and styling hair
Skill Level Intermediate
Maya: 3D Printing with Shapewayswith Ryan Kittleson1h 45m Intermediate
Modeling a Female Android in ZBrushwith Ryan Kittleson4h 10m Intermediate
1. Working with a Photo Reference
2. Starting to Sculpt
3. Working on the Midrange Details
4. Making Teeth
5. Sculpting the Hair
6. Refining the Details
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.