Review a summary of the topics and benefits from this course.
- [Instructor] So there you have it.…I've gone through Photoshop and ZBrush…to get this final result.…I could take this into Photoshop and do some more work.…I'll put the VPR as a render or just use a screen grab…to share the final image.…If you're working on a game or a movie production,…this concept allows the viewer to see what you had in mind…for the environment, what needs to be replicated,…and what needs to be unique.…Make sure you check out the following courses…to help you understand the basics of ZBrush and Photoshop.…I recommend Michael Ingrassia's ZBrush: Stylized Sculpting,…Ryan Kittleson's ZBrush 4 Essential Training,…and Julieanne Kost's Photoshop Creative Cloud…Essential Training 2015.…
Thank you so much for your time and I hope you had…as much fun learning as I had working…with you on this project.…
- Collecting references
- Creating brushes and thumbnail sketches in Photoshop
- Working with the ZBrush ZModeler
- Detailing the floor, walls, stairs, and surface detail
- Rendering your scene
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Concept Reference Collection
2. Photoshop Rough Concept
3. ZBrush Concept Development
4. Finalizing Your Scene
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.