Join Pablo Muñoz for an in-depth discussion in this video Shaping and tweaking silhouette, part of ZBrush: Product Prototyping Techniques.
- [Instructor] Alright, in this video, … we're going to polish these two main shapes, … and get the silhouette working. … So let's start with the base, … go ahead and select that, … and turn polyframe on. … We're going to use the similar action … that we've been using before … to add a couple of edge loops around these areas. … So, so make sure that the action is set to 'insert', … and the target is a single edge loop, … and we're going to create a couple of loops here, … and here, doesn't have to be very precise, … we can change them later, … and now from the side view, … let's go ahead and mask everything but this area. … So you can hold 'control', … and while you're holding 'control' … you can also tap the alt key on your keyboard, … and this will invert the masking. … So anything that is within this square or this area … will be unmasked, and the rest will be masked. … So now we can use the gizmo 3D, … let's bring it on, and click on the location icon … so that it centers in this unmask area, …
- Using DynaMesh and Sculptris
- Using ZRemesher
- Working with primitives
- Making a base mesh
- Polishing a base
- Planing a 3D model
- Working with live Booleans
- Adjusting materials
- Applying textures to the form
- Setting up lighting for a rendering
- Rendering a 3D prototype using KeyShot
Skill Level Intermediate
ZBrush 2018 Essential Trainingwith Ryan Kittleson5h 2m Beginner
ZBrush and SubD: Design for 3D Printing with SLAwith Jean Gorospe1h 57m Intermediate
1. Tools and Techniques: Overview
2. Minimal Design and Simple Geometry
3. Working with Organic Shapes and Multiple Objects
4. Intro to KeyShot 8
5. KeyShot Rendering
6. KeyShot Advanced Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.