- [Instructor] Now we're getting close…to where it all comes together.…The stitches will add a nice punch of sharp detail…that will make the shoe a lot more realistic.…In this video I'll show you how to sculpt the stitches…with a modified track brush.…Let's jump in.…Okay, let's create a custom brush,…but I don't want to start from a standard brush.…Let's start from a brush that's more similar to the brush…we're going to make.…So I'm gonna hit the comma key on the keyboard.…This brings up the light box where we can go…to the brush tab, and we can go find a specific brush…that's not in the main brush menu.…
Let's go to the tracks grouping,…and I wanna open up tracks two.…Okay, let's just see what this brush looks like.…So if we sculpt on the toe piece, we can see basically…it's sculpting out copies of this alpha.…Alright let's hit Ctrl+Z to undo that.…What I wanna do is load up a custom alpha.…So let's go ahead and click on a swatch,…go to import, and in the exercise files…let's get a stitch alpha, and open that up.…
- Creating the sole
- Modeling the basic sole shape
- Making a template for the repeating treads
- Tweaking the sole geometry
- Making the basic upper shape
- Creating the laces
- Making a shoelace brush
- Adding the fine details
- Sculpting specific leather detail
- Sculpting the irregularities
- Making fuzzy suede texture
Skill Level Intermediate
ZBrush 2018 Essential Trainingwith Ryan Kittleson5h 2m Beginner
1. Creating the Sole
2. Making the Upper
3. Creating the Laces
4. Adding the Fine Details
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.