- [Narrator] Okay, you can see that I have…all the leather texture stamped…on the pieces that need it.…But there's something missing.…Unfortunately, all too often, many digital sculptors…get satisfied when they see the surface…covered in texture and they stop working on it…before they get into the specific sculpting by hand.…Now if you look at the photos,…you can see that there are several spots…where the detail gets particular creases…and details that you can't get…from the alpha stamp alone.…Let's dive even deeper into this texture…and sculpt some of this by hand.…Okay, so let's get into these creases…that form just behind the toe on the vamp.…
For this I'm going to use the DAM standard brush, so BDS.…You can also use my custom crease brush…if you happen to have that.…And let's just come in and start sculpting this.…Let's see how it looks by default.…All right, it's kind of dotty.…So what I'm going to do is change this…from dots to freehand.…Let's try this again.…Okay, all right, it's actually still kind of dotty.…
- Creating the sole
- Modeling the basic sole shape
- Making a template for the repeating treads
- Tweaking the sole geometry
- Making the basic upper shape
- Creating the laces
- Making a shoelace brush
- Adding the fine details
- Sculpting specific leather detail
- Sculpting the irregularities
- Making fuzzy suede texture
Skill Level Intermediate
ZBrush 2018 Essential Trainingwith Ryan Kittleson5h 2m Beginner
1. Creating the Sole
2. Making the Upper
3. Creating the Laces
4. Adding the Fine Details
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.