Join Eric Keller for an in-depth discussion in this video Posing models with Transpose pt. 2, part of ZBrush 3 for Windows Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
When you created a sculpture of a figure or something like this hand here and…you are ready to start posing the model, you want to use the Transpose tool.…The Transpose tool as the name implies is designed to help you pose your models.…I'm using the handposes model and this is available for premium users, and when…I load this model, if you take a look in the sub Tool palette, I actually have…duplicates of this model. Each one of these duplicates has been posed and I…have made these poses by using the Transpose tool. So this a really good…practice exercise because posing hands can be tricky.…
So I just got my default pose here, and I have got it drawn on the canvas and…I'm in Edit mode. And right now I have the Draw button activated. When I have…the Draw button activated, remember that means that if I draw on top of the…model, I'm actually going to change the model, using the Sculpting Brush.…To activate the Transpose tool, I want to switch to Move. So I have Edit and I…have Move activated. I also want to turn off Activate Symmetry, so there is no…
- Building and posing digital armatures for sculpture
- Importing models from other 3D programs
- Learning how to sculpt a human head based on reference images
- Detailing skin and surfaces using textures and stencils
- Creating illustrations with depth, lighting, and surface materials
Skill Level Beginner
Modeling a Character in 3ds Maxwith Ryan Kittleson4h 31m Intermediate
1. The ZBrush Interface
2. Working with 3D Models and Primitives
3. Digital Sculpting
4. Color, Texture, and Materials
5. Using ZBrush Sculpts in Other 3D Programs
6. Illustrating with ZBrush
7. Movies, Macros, and ZScripts
8. Top 14 Pitfalls for Beginners
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.