Join Ryan Kittleson for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Maya: Retopology for Animation.
- [Ryan] Congratulations on completing this course.…With a model like this,…you're ready to put him into the animation pipeline.…You can take the next step by rigging the character.…Learn how by watching Character Rigging in Maya…with George Maestri.…Also, you might wanna learn how to sculpt…and add all kinds of detail…by watching my ZBrush Essential Training course.…Well, that's it.…I hope you learned a lot…about how to take a character sculpt…and make it ready for rigging.…See ya next time.…
- Setting up the sculpted model
- Drawing guidelines
- Using the modeling toolkit
- Adding and deleting polygons and edge loops
- Retopology tips and tricks
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Preparing for Retopology
2. Using the Modeling Toolkit
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.