- [Ryan] Well that concludes this course…on modeling footwear in ZBrush.…I hope it was a great experience for you.…There's so much more that you can do with a shoe…now that you've made it.…You could learn how to paint color onto the shoe…with ZBrush Polypaint by Michael Ingrassia…or you could get it ready for 3D printing with my course,…ZBrush 3D Printing.…And finally there's my course ZBrush Tips and Tricks…which is always great for learning something new.…Thank you for joining me on this course,…and I hope to see you next time.…
- Creating the sole
- Modeling the basic sole shape
- Making a template for the repeating treads
- Tweaking the sole geometry
- Making the basic upper shape
- Creating the laces
- Making a shoelace brush
- Adding the fine details
- Sculpting specific leather detail
- Sculpting the irregularities
- Making fuzzy suede texture
Skill Level Intermediate
ZBrush 2018 Essential Trainingwith Ryan Kittleson5h 2m Beginner
1. Creating the Sole
2. Making the Upper
3. Creating the Laces
4. Adding the Fine Details
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.