Join Ryan Kittleson for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of ZBrush: Sculpting Portraits.
- Thanks for joining me…on this portrait sculpting adventure.…I had a great time and I hope you learned a lot.…There's a lot more places you could take this from here.…For example, you could watch Facial Rigging in Maya…with Jason Baskin.…This course will show you how to rig the model that you made…so you can get it ready for animation.…You might also want to watch my course…on 3D Printing with ZBrush.…Here, you can learn how to get the model ready for printing…on Shapeways or on your own 3D printer.…Thanks a lot for watching, and I hope to see you next time.…
- Working with a photo reference
- Blocking out the proportions
- Blocking out the ears
- Aligning the model with the photos
- Shaping the eyelids, nose, and mouth
- Making teeth
- Sculpting and styling hair
Skill Level Intermediate
Maya: 3D Printing with Shapewayswith Ryan Kittleson1h 45m Intermediate
Modeling a Female Android in ZBrushwith Ryan Kittleson4h 10m Intermediate
1. Working with a Photo Reference
2. Starting to Sculpt
3. Working on the Midrange Details
4. Making Teeth
5. Sculpting the Hair
6. Refining the Details
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.