- [Instructor] There are 10 total lace grommets…and they're all the same.…So let's make a single grommet,…and then in a later video, I'll use insert mesh brush…to place exact copies where they should go.…Of course, every show has different grommets.…They can be as simple as little tauruses.…But this shoe has grommets that are a little different.…So let's see the specific tools and techniques…that I used to make this one.…Okay, since the shape if it is kind of based on a hexagon…I'm gonna start out with a new primitive.…So let's go over to Sphere 3D,…just go ahead and click on that to make a new primitive.…
And I'm going to click one more time…so we can bring up our selection of primitive options here.…Let's get the cylinder 3D.…And lets get rid of the floor…so we don't have that in the way right now.…Okay.…So what I'm going to do is come down to initialize…so we can change some of the settings here.…Let's also turn on wire frame, shift+F.…And what I wanna do is give this six sides.…So under h divide you can just go ahead…
- Creating the sole
- Modeling the basic sole shape
- Making a template for the repeating treads
- Tweaking the sole geometry
- Making the basic upper shape
- Creating the laces
- Making a shoelace brush
- Adding the fine details
- Sculpting specific leather detail
- Sculpting the irregularities
- Making fuzzy suede texture
Skill Level Intermediate
ZBrush 2018 Essential Trainingwith Ryan Kittleson5h 2m Beginner
1. Creating the Sole
2. Making the Upper
3. Creating the Laces
4. Adding the Fine Details
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.