Join Ryan Kittleson for an in-depth discussion in this video How to use the exercise files, part of ZBrush: Hair with FiberMesh.
- [Instructor] This course has two sets of exercise files, one for Premium members of Lynda.com, which contains the project files for every video in the course, and one that's for both Premium and Basic subscribers, which contains the reference photographs that I will be using. These are just regular photographs. Feel free to open them up on your computer's image viewer. To open the Premium exercise files, simply find the exercise file that corresponds to the video you want to watch, and double click on it.
It then starts up Zbrush and replaces any currently open file. So, if you want to save what you're working on before you open up a new project file, you'll want to make sure you save first. I'm going to click now. All right, our exercise file is loaded, as simple as that. If you don't have access to the Premium exercise files, you can follow along from scratch, or with your own assets. All right, let's get movin' with this course.
- Preparing a model for FiberMesh
- Looking at FiberMesh settings
- Using the Groom brushes
- Creating a part in the hair
- Coloring the hair
- Finishing the hair style
- Creating eyebrows, eyelashes, and stubble
- Changing the thickness of hairs