- Well, this is it.…We've reached the end of this course.…I'm really glad you could take this journey with me.…I hope it's inspired you to do some cool artwork in ZBrush.…Now, you may be wondering where to take it from here.…The lynda.com library is full of amazing resources…that can teach you how to take your model…to the next step.…You can learn how to rig, animate to texture, light,…and render in so many different programs.…If you want to use Maya, there's a great course for that…by George Maestre called Maya 2015 Essential Training.…
That'll get you started with everything you need to know…about Maya, so that you can integrate it…with all the work you've done in ZBrush.…Or you might wanna take ZBrush further,…and watch my Sculpting Portraits in ZBrush course.…Finally, if you wanna make your model look its best,…this course on lighting and rendering with mental ray…in Maya will teach you everything you need to know…about how to texture, and shade, and light that model.…Well, thank you again for following me along…
- Navigating the canvas
- Using perspective and floor
- Creating a mesh with a ZSketch
- Extracting from an existing mesh
- Managing subdivision levels
- Working with alphas
- Masking off parts of a model
- Using deformation
- Using subtools
- Deforming with Transpose
- Painting and texturing
- Creating UV maps
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 05/07/2015. What changed?
A: There is one new movie covering the update for ZBrush 4R7, and a new conclusion.
1. Understanding the Interface
2. Creating Meshes
3. Brushes and Sculpting
4. Working with Tools
5. Working with Subtools
6. Deforming with Transpose
Masking with Transpose1m 49s
7. Painting and Texturing with Color
8. Retopology: Making Riggable Models
Creating new topology3m 55s
9. UV Layout and Maps
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.