Join Ryan Kittleson for an in-depth discussion in this video Finishing the sculpture, part of ZBrush: Sculpting Portraits.
- We're in the final stages now.…We've got the major details done,…the medium details, small details, fine details.…We did a pose, a facial expression.…The only thing left to do…is to look the whole thing over…and just see if there's anything else that need correcting.…Now a lot of times what happens…is when you put a facial expression on or a pose,…little things can get off…where you might have to readjust some things.…So let's see how that works.…I want to zoom in here and take a look at the eyes.…
Now, when I put the eyes in this facial expression,…it actually should change how the wrinkles form.…So I'm going to go into my Crease Brush.…BC, Crease Brush here…and what I'd like to do is…put in some new wrinkles that form, some crows feet.…So, usually when someone smiles with their eyes,…they get little extra wrinkles…that kind of form right around the eyes here.…So I want to put those in.…
Get those going on the other side too.…And remembering to be random about it.…You know, not making everything exactly the same.…
- Working with a photo reference
- Blocking out the proportions
- Blocking out the ears
- Aligning the model with the photos
- Shaping the eyelids, nose, and mouth
- Making teeth
- Sculpting and styling hair
Skill Level Intermediate
Modeling a Female Android in ZBrushwith Ryan Kittleson4h 10m Intermediate
Maya: 3D Printing with Shapewayswith Ryan Kittleson1h 46m Intermediate
1. Working with a Photo Reference
2. Starting to Sculpt
3. Working on the Midrange Details
4. Making Teeth
5. Sculpting the Hair
6. Refining the Details
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.