This video is all about finding the right silhouette. Getting the fundations right, it is a crucial part of the design process. Learn about the Move elastic brush to quickly exagerte shapes as well as sculpting layers to explore various options very quick
- [Pablo] Okay, so here's where we left off.…I just went over the base mesh…and added a few more pieces here and there.…I took them using the move brush, move elastic,…and the mask by polygroup feature enabled.…This video is all about finding the right silhouette.…I know I keep saying this, but it is a crucial part…of the design process to get the foundations right.…Generally I spend more time at this stage…than any other stages of the process.…Fortunately the kitbashing technique…helps us to speed up this process quite a bit.…Let's grab the move elastic brush, so B M E.…
Head over to the layer sub palette…and create one layer to start recording…the changes with this button here.…Also make sure that you reverse…the mask by polygroup features back to zero.…Because this is a global setting…so it is applied to all the brushes.…Great, now with this brush we can start pulling and pushing…shapes just to generate a more interesting design.…I'll switch the polyframe off and select…the madcap gorilla again.…And continue exploring the design.…
- What is kitbashing?
- Advanced IMM brushes and Curve brushes
- Useful brushes for kitbashing
- Creating your own asset library
- Building organic shapes
- Creating and adjusting insert brushes
- Building hard surface shapes
- Fine-tuning shapes
Skill Level Intermediate
ZBrush and SubD: Design for 3D Printing with SLAwith Jean Gorospe1h 57m Intermediate
1. Intro to Kitbashing
2. Kitbashing Exercise
3. Building Your Own Organic Kit
4. Building Your Own Hard Surface Kit
5. Model Presentation
Render and presentation5m 53s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.