In this ZBrush stylized sculpting training lesson you will do a final cleanup on several of the assets of your pirate journal, such as the skull and crossbones and the metal of the compass. You will add fine details such as cracks and splits in the skull to take the style of the design to the next level. This is the last polish pass for the components.
- [Voiceover] Okay, I've made some of the changes…that I wanted to do, and I'd like to show you…what I did and explain a little bit about…how I also made those changes.…I went ahead and added a crack in split in one of the teeth,…I also enhanced a few of the cracks of the teeth,…added a couple of number of cracks throughout the skull…as well as a few of the small dimples that I used the clay…tubes brush with we did earlier in one of our lessons.…
And just a number of little cracks just here and there…to add some interests, so overall that helps to polish…the skull and take it to the next level.…In fact I think that I'm going to continue the crack…within the eye socket, so I'll just show you…how that was done.…I used the orb cracks brush for that, and I'm simply…going to gently create a crack and just see…how my intensity setting is, which my brush…is a little too big, so I'll do that one more time.…
And that's basically what I wanted to add.…I'm going to just hit that very gently with the smooth…brush to soften it a little bit.…
- Importing assets
- Sculpting and massing
- Positioning with the Move tool
- Adding texture and polish
- Stylizing edges and asymmetry
- Duplicating, moving, and merging parts
- Scaling and rescaling
- Working with layers
Skill Level Beginner
Sculpting a Creature with ZBrush and Photoshopwith Rayce Bird2h 36m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Detailing and Polishing
3. Sculpting the Book and Pages
4. Final Assembly and Adjustments
Final wrap-up2m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.