- [Instructor] With this course you'll have access to a folder with all the exercise files and the assets that I use. They are organized in sub-folders that match every video and section of the course. Some videos are more about the theory than the practice, so the corresponding folder with the accompanied files might be empty. Also, for some sections of this course, I have saved the progress of the files that I worked on as individual files so you can have a closer look at what I did on each section. This means, for instance, that a file in a folder like this, video five from section three, is the result of previous video, video four from section three.
So you can basically load up brushes, tools and objects from the folders with each corresponding video and they will be ready for to follow along with. The resources of these videos were created in Silver 2018, so it is important that you have the latest version of Silver if you want to load up the files from this course.
- What is kitbashing?
- Advanced IMM brushes and Curve brushes
- Useful brushes for kitbashing
- Creating your own asset library
- Building organic shapes
- Creating and adjusting insert brushes
- Building hard surface shapes
- Fine-tuning shapes
Skill Level Intermediate
ZBrush and SubD: Design for 3D Printing with SLAwith Jean Gorospe1h 57m Intermediate
1. Intro to Kitbashing
2. Kitbashing Exercise
3. Building Your Own Organic Kit
4. Building Your Own Hard Surface Kit
5. Model Presentation
Render and presentation5m 53s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.