Join Ryan Kittleson for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of ZBrush: Modeling Footwear.
- [Ryan] Everyone watching this course has access to the reference photos, which you can find in the reference folder, and these are simply photos of the shoe that we'll be using as reference for modeling it. If you're a premium subscriber, you have access to the full exercise files used throughout this course. So in the exercise files folder you'll find a bunch of ZPR files. Simply double click on these files to open them in Zbrush, and they should simply open up, ready for you to use. There's also a couple image files that we'll be loading up in the special brushes, but we'll show that in the specific videos that they correspond to.
If you don't have access to the premium exercise files, you can follow along from scratch, or with your own assets. Alright, let's get start with this course.
- Creating the sole
- Modeling the basic sole shape
- Making a template for the repeating treads
- Tweaking the sole geometry
- Making the basic upper shape
- Creating the laces
- Making a shoelace brush
- Adding the fine details
- Sculpting specific leather detail
- Sculpting the irregularities
- Making fuzzy suede texture
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Creating the Sole
2. Making the Upper
3. Creating the Laces
4. Adding the Fine Details
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.