In this ZBrush stylized sculpting training lesson you learn how to duplicate the tooth to create the other teeth for your skull. You will make each tooth unique from the other and move them all into their final positions on the skull, essentially completing the look of the skull for the pirate’s journal.
- [Voiceover] So we're going to need two additional teeth.…Let's just go ahead and do those now.…Get them out of the way.…So, I will duplicate and duplicate once again.…So you can see we now have three teeth.…They're all identical.…I'm going to turn on the move…and move one all the way out of the way…and then move the next one over…and I'll rotate this one…into the proper position.…
Do a little bit more.…Okay, I think that looks good.…Probably move it up into the head a little bit.…I think we have to come down…just a touch…like this…'cause we have to allow enough room…for the other tooth to come in.…And so finally,…move this tooth on over.…Move that up into position.…
Great.…And we'll put that…just a little bit behind the other one.…Give him somewhat of a slight overbite…so kind of position it like that…and I'll come back to this tooth…and rotate it out slightly…to enhance that overbite.…Great, looking good.…These are all obviously just aesthetic,…visual aesthetic minor tweaks…but it's all part of the creative process.…
So I'd say we've hit another milestone.…
- Importing assets
- Sculpting and massing
- Positioning with the Move tool
- Adding texture and polish
- Stylizing edges and asymmetry
- Duplicating, moving, and merging parts
- Scaling and rescaling
- Working with layers
Skill Level Beginner
Sculpting a Creature with ZBrush and Photoshopwith Rayce Bird2h 36m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Detailing and Polishing
3. Sculpting the Book and Pages
4. Final Assembly and Adjustments
Final wrap-up2m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.