In this ZBrush stylized sculpting training lesson your instructor will guide you through how to adjust the metal edge protectors on the pirate journal. You learn how to use the Mirror tool to duplicate and reposition the edge protectors to each corner of the book in a very quick and easy way rather than sculpting each edge protector individually.
- [Voiceover] Just about everything is complete,…and we're ready to start assembling the components.…There's a couple things, obviously,…that we have to finish off.…There's a lock on the front of the book…that I haven't touched yet,…but I did do one of the brackets on the corner…so that's simply a manner of duplicating them,…unless you want each of them to be unique…and kind of hand done.…Then there's also the spikes on the compass,…again, we're going to duplicate those…and rotate them into position.…
So, why don't we do this.…Let me go ahead and turn on everything…so we can see what we have…and we can now…start taking a look at the total product.…And, everything's looking good.…There's obviously some issues with the spikes,…but that's to be expected because we raised some areas…on the book.…And, I can obviously move those, that's not a problem.…
We have the corner here, the corner metal bracket,…and I think I'm gonna attack that first.…So, why don't I go ahead and make a duplicate…of that particular bracket.…So, first we need to find it…
- Importing assets
- Sculpting and massing
- Positioning with the Move tool
- Adding texture and polish
- Stylizing edges and asymmetry
- Duplicating, moving, and merging parts
- Scaling and rescaling
- Working with layers
Skill Level Beginner
Sculpting a Creature with ZBrush and Photoshopwith Rayce Bird2h 36m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Detailing and Polishing
3. Sculpting the Book and Pages
4. Final Assembly and Adjustments
Final wrap-up2m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.